There is a lot of confusing information about Dianabol and steroids as a whole on the internet. Well, in this article, we will tell you everything that you need to know about (Metandienone) Dianabol or Dbol to many people. There are a lot of people who already take Dbol as part of their stacks and routines, and it is pretty easy to see why. In fact, many people think of Dianabol as one of the most useful anabolic steroids available today. You get gains that you would never get with most others, providing you use it right.
DBol – What Do You Need To Know?
If you have ever taken steroids or know anyone who has, you will know that there is a lot that you need to understand before taking them. That fact goes for all steroids, not just Dianabol. So, what do you need to know about Dianabol? Here are some of the most common questions that you need to know:
How Does Dianabol Work?
Dianabol binds to the androgen receptor and activates them, thus increasing secondary male characteristics such as body hair growth and muscle and bone development.
In basic terms, Dianabol creates huge gains in muscle mass and strength in a short period. More to the point, Dianabol is one of the most powerful anabolic steroids in the world, and it is one of the most widely used oral steroids, too. While that sounds like the perfect mix of power, size, and usability, there are things that you need to understand before going for the ride.
If you do not completely understand the capabilities and consequences of Dbol and follow the rules precisely, you are going to be in for a bad time.
How To Take Dianabol
Always get proper guidance before taking any steroid, including Dbol. However, the most common way of taking Dianabol is in oral form, 15mg a day split into 3 x 5mg tablets a day. That can be increased to around 25-30mg a day if you do not experience any negative sides. Remember, though, that you will need to have 100% focus on your training schedule throughout the cycle, and that should last no more than six to eight weeks, with a maximum of one, possibly two cycles in a year.
The usual Dbol only cycle would look something like this; each number is the week:
- 1 – 10mg per day
- 2 – 20mg per day
- 3 – 30mg per day
- 4 – 30mg per day
- 5 – 20mg per day
- 6 – 10mg per day
There are people who take more than that, but they are increasing the risks of side-effects such as liver damage due to the toxicity.
The results that you should expect from Dbol, if done correctly (with a calorie surplus and proper training), are tremendous:
Strength – The Real Benefit Of Dianabol
Strength gains that you can experience with Dbol are the primary reason why many athletes will use it. Again, this will depend on your training and nutrition, but it not too uncommon to increase compound exercises such as the squat, deadlifts, and bench press by 20-30lbs on the bar within the first week of use.
Huge Muscle and Weight Gains
Some users have reported having gained 20 pounds in weight within the first 30 days, sometimes even more. While some of that weight will be water retention, you will have higher nitrogen retention and muscle mass, too. After your cycle, you need to be prepared to lose some of the weight due to water loss, but you will retain the muscle if you continue with the proper training and nutrition regimen.
Is Dianabol Safe? Possible Side-Effects
All anabolic steroids can be dangerous if you do not know what you are doing with them, that includes Dianabol. The largest problem with all steroids is not understanding what they do and how they do it.
Dianabol is often a tablet for oral administration, which makes it even more popular for those who do not like needles. That is also what makes it even more dangerous. Steroids only work once in the bloodstream, and usually, they would be broken down by the liver. That would make steroids ineffective, so oral steroids need to be liver resistant (classified as C17 alpha-alkylated), which can put a huge strain on the liver.
There are some other reasons why experienced steroid users will advise against Dbol, especially on its own:
- Huge water retention. – Dianabol makes you hold onto water – a lot! The more water retention that you have, the more your heart has to work to get the blood where you need it. That creates huge fluctuations and increases in blood pressure, which is dangerous. Therefore, you should always monitor your blood pressure, especially if you start to get severe headaches. If you do get any high blood pressure side effects, you should either reduce your dose or stop completely.
- Estrogenic side effects. – You will experience estrogenic side effects such as gynecomastia when you use Dianabol. Therefore, if you do not use an aromatize inhibitor while cycling on Dbol, you should always have Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulators ready for use if you need them. However, even using aromatize inhibitors will wreak havoc on your lipids (fatty acids that you need for a lot of human biological processes).
- Steroid shutdown. – All steroids have the ability to shut down your production of testosterone because the introduction of steroids makes your body think it is in overproduction. Therefore, your body will stop producing it of its own accord. Depending on your body, that can happen at even the lowest of doses.
Many people see the increased benefits of stacks with Dianabol. That can be reducing water retention or increasing muscle mass. However, an experienced stack cycle would look something like this, each number is the week of the cycle, so the amount is daily for that week:
- 30mg Dbol – 50mg Anadrol
- 30mg Dbol – 50mg Anadrol
- 40mg Dbol – 50mg Anadrol – 25mg Proviron
- 40mg Dbol – 50mg Anadrol – 10mg Nolvadex
- 30mg Dbol – 50mg Anadrol – 25mg Proviron
- 30mg Dbol
- 25mg Proviron – 10mg Nolvadex
- 10mg Nolvadex
- 10mg Nolvadex
The above is only an example, and you should consult a professional before using any steroids, either as a stack or alone.
There are always risks and rewards with taking steroids. You need to understand them before you take any steroids. However, Dianabol does have some huge benefits if it is the size and strength that you are looking for. Watch out for the side-effects, but you can expect to see 25lb increases on the bar in a week and ~25lbs of weight increase in a single cycle. Remember to get professional advice if you are looking to use any steroid.